MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Kalya as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Kayla:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Kayla, and I'm 6 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I'm learning to play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is "Let it Go" from Frozen
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like to play the piano with my teacher at MozArt Music Academy
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a teacher when I grow up
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
Taking music lessons is so fun!
Questions to Kayla's Mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Kayla's piano study?
Sometimes Kayla walks over to piano and starts to practice on her own without anyone telling her. It is so encouraging to see that she is enjoying piano so much that she doesn't need to be nagged to go and practice
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
We noticed that Kayla would be able to listen to a song and remember it, and often sing it without difficulty
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
We believe that learning to read music and play the piano builds foundation for Kayla. It will help her in learning other instruments in the future. I think music is essential for life because it makes one feel better and at ease
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
She truly loves her teacher at MozArt Music Academy
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I would love to see Kayla on TV or YouTube playing piano or guitar