MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Zoë Oyelowo as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Zoë :
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Zoë and I am 6 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is ones that I make up
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like my teacher and piano
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a ballerina when I grow up
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
Questions to Zoë's parent:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Zoë 's piano study?
We are proud that she is sticking with it. It can be hard when you are starting out and don't see immediate results
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
I discovered Zoë 's interest in music through careful observation
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
We believe music education is important because it enriches the soul and stimulates the brain
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
We enjoy Ms. Tarina's fun and vibrant personality
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
We want to see Zoë make a positive impact on this world! A song or music can touch many lives of different people