MozArtist of the Week - Sophie
MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Sophie Munoz as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Sophie:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Sophie Munoz, 9 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like playing the piano and my piano teacher
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a piano teacher and an artist when I grow up
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I want to encourage my friends to discover their hidden musical talent by taking music lesson
Questions to Sophie's Mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Sophie's piano study?
We are most proud of her ability to remember music notes, tempos and the time she spends sitting in front of the piano at home and in class
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
She started singing lots of Disney songs as a young child. We have some family members who are musically talented so we figured it's in her DNA
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
Music education is very important because it helps their brain develop properly, focus on their growing academic abilities and discipline. It is important for my family because we want to raise our children to reach their full potential
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
I enjoy making memories, pictures, Mrs. Tarina's kindness and seeing my daughter enjoy her practice. I love it when Sophie tells me about what she learned that day at MozArt Music Academy
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
It would be amazing to see Sophie reach her full potential in music. I'd love to see her play the piano at school talent shows, recitals, and maybe make a recording of her beautiful song!