MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Sophia Ayala as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Sophia:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Sophia and I am 7 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is "Roar" by Katy Perry and my favorite piano piece is called, "A Song About Cats"
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like that I get to play music on a piano
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I would tell them that it is fun!
Questions to Sophia's parent:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Sophia's piano study?
We're proud of the fact that she loves to practice on her own and likes to show what she has learned to her family and friends
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Sophia has loved to dance and sing since she was a very small child. She danced before she could walk
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
We think music education is important because it fosters creativity and opens their mind to many different areas. It is important to our family because it is something Sophia truly enjoys
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
We like the friendly atmosphere and the one-on-one attention that Sophia gets each lesson
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
We would love for music to become one of Sophia's favorite hobbies, and overall just want her to have fun with it and enjoy herself