MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Sarina Salem as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Sarina:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Sarina and I am 11 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is "Be Alright" by Dean Lewis
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
Everyone is very kind and I'm making great progress
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm not very sure yet
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I want to tell my friends that playing an instrument is a lot of fun and helps you with other things
Questions to Sarina's parent:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Sarina's piano study?
We are proud of her dedication and how she can patiently sit while she practices piano
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
We presented her with the opportunity to play and she eagerly accepted the challenge and worked hard at it. She became more interested when she met her teacher at MozArt Music Academy
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
Playing any instrument and being good at it requires a lot of practice and dedication which helps to instill healthy life skills. In addition, taking on a challenge helps to develop brain for learning higher skills. Top this off with the fact that is so soothing to listen when your kids play it
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
The place is clean and friendly, and we love the teachers who are so dedicated
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
It would be amazing to see Sarina use music as a way to relax and enjoy life. It would also be amazing if she can use her skills in her daily life