MozArtist of the Week - Penelope
MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Penelope as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Penelope:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Penelope, and I'm 5 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I'm learning to play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like to play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a Minnie Mouse
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
Taking music lessons is fun!
Questions to Penelope's Mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Penelope's piano study?
We are so proud to see how much Penny has fallen in love with playing the piano. It is amazing to see her evolve and grow each week as she learns this new "language"
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Penny has always loved music. Even as a young toddler I would catch her humming different songs and making up new words or sounds to her favorite songs.
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
We firmly believe music education helps enrich a child's mind, body, and soul. It is a wonderful complement to traditional academic education. We see for ourselves the way Penny's entire being shifts into a state of calm and zen as she is playing her piano.
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
Ms. Tarina! She is a ray of sunshine, a brilliant mind and talent, and a warm and loving spirit - THIS IS HER CALLING! We are so happy to have her in our lives!!
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
1. Perform a solo at the Hollywood Bowl
2. Be a brilliant music composer
3. Master the piano and guitar