MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Nolan Brown as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Nolan:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
Nolan Aleksandr Brown and I'm 5 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I'm learning to play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
I like the "Ghost Busters" song
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like the teacher and that I get to play the piano
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a scientist
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
It is fun!
Questions to Nolan's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Nolan's piano study?
We are proud that in such a short period of time Nolan learned and is able to recognize all the keys. When we practice together and I try to play his homework assignments I have to ask Nolan, "where should I put m fingers?" He has gotten so good!
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Nolan saw and heard people playing music and he wanted to learn how to do it himself
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
Music has a lot of benefits for children. It helps their brain development in many different ways. For us it is important that Nolan tries and discovers different things for himself
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
We love the MozArt Music Academy! Ms. Tarina is so patient and very good with teaching children
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
If Nolan decides to be a composer (as he always says) or a rock star we will let him choose for himself. If not, we will be happy that he gave music a try