MozArtist of the Week - Mateo
MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Mateo Garcia-Jenson as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Mateo:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
I am 6 years old, and my name is Mateo
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I'm learning to play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like participating in the "30 Days Practice Challenge Game"
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a race car driver when I grow up
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I want to tell them that you can learn Italian when you take music lessons
Questions to Mateo's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Mateo's piano study?
Mateo learns quickly and he is willing to practice without a fight
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
He easily recognizes music, instruments - and has an active ear
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
Music is a universal language. It ties into all the basics - math, science, language, and the arts
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like the personal attention, structure, and consistency my child gets at MozArt Music Academy
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I hope to see him perform with confidence. Also, I would like him to learn to play other instruments as well.