MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Kayla Chavez as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positive attitude to our music school.
Questions to Kayla:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Kayla and I am 5 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
I like all the songs I learn at MozArt Music Academy
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like that my piano teacher is so patient with me
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wish to be the pianist at my church when I grow up
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I recommend it to all my friends!
Questions to Kayla's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Kayla's piano study?
I love it when I see her smile because she enjoys learning piano
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
I discovered her interest in music when I saw her be fascinated watching our musician friend play the piano
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
Music is important to us because we love singing praise songs at our church. I wish that she can grow up to be a musician who glorifies God
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
I feel very warm and welcomed at MozArt Music Academy
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I would love to listen to Kayla play and sing a beautiful melody