MozArtist of the Week - Jaylin
MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Jaylin Hammers as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Jaylin:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Jaylin and I’m 7 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the Violin
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is Rip Tide
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like that it is fun and I learn a lot
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to teach snowboarding
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I want to tell them that its really fun and you're going to learn a lot
Questions to Jaylin's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Jaylin's violin study?
We are so proud that Jaylin made the decision on his own to learn Violin. He takes it seriously and takes a lot of pride in new things he learns. He also initiates his own practice time very often
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Jaylin came to us and asked if he could take Violin lessons
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
It's important to us that our children take ownership over something. We love for them to have music as a creative outlet for expressing themselves in a positive way
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
The children look forward to their weekly lessons and are always ready to drop what they are doing to go learn music
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
Whatever brings them joy. I try really hard not to place my own expectations on our children. The most important thing would be having music as form of positive self expression