MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Emma Pivnik as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Emma:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Emma Pivnik, 6 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the violin at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is Fireworks by Katy Perry
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like learning new things at MozArt Music Academy
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to sell delicious Ice Creams when I grow up
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I LOVE IT!
Questions to Emma's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Emm's violin study?
I’m proud of all of it. At 6 years old, the fact she has the interest to learn, and watching her act on it makes me very happy!
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
My aunt visited from Canada and played violin in front of her, and she wouldn't stop asking for violin lessons afterwards
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
Music exercises a part of the brain that otherwise wouldn't get training, and music is also very therapeutic. I think it all leads to well-balanced deep-thinking kids
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
MozArt Music Academy really know how to teach and engage very small children. We had tried another school first, it was a DISASTER because they didn't know how to approach teaching kids this little
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I just want her to have fun with it. If she joins band in high school and gets to travel for competitions, I would love for her to have those experiences like I had