MozArtist of the Week - Elina
MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Elina Ghosh as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Elina:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Elina and I'm 8 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I'm learning to play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like having fun while learning music with my teacher
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to to be a famous musician and a scientist
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
Music lessons are fun and useful!
Questions to Elina's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Elina's piano study?
We are proud of all of it. She has great voice and has interest to learn more. Watching her sing, play with the piano chords make us very proud!
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Elina started song-writing since she was 6 years old. She always tries to learn new songs playing on YouTube on her own. Our home is never been quiet as Elina is either singing or humming all day long :)
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
First of all, it's a great engagement. It also develop language skill and memorization. It also builds self-confidence. We believe reading music and playing the piano build strong foundation and coordination skill for Elina. Music plays very important role in order to balance our life
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
It's Elina who is enjoying the most in MozArt Music Academy; having a very talented and friendly teachers and other people around there
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I would like to see her endless passion and dedication for music, which can drive her towards greatest success