MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Diana Chernyak as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Diana:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Diana and I am 16 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the acoustic guitar at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
I like any songs with a good beat :)
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like that my teacher is very knowledgeable. Mr. Wesley helps me with technique and discipline to be better at guitar
5. Despite the busy school work, what made you want to take music lesson?
I wanted to learn an instrument and needed to have the responsibility of practicing everyday. I also needed someone to teach me the basics and correct my mistakes
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
It really helps you learn a lot faster than you would trying to do it by yourself, and fixes any potential bad habits you might build
Questions to Diana's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Diana's piano study?
She manages to practice a little everyday and truly enjoys doing it
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
She always listened to music growing up so I knew that she loved music
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
Music stimulates different parts of the brain and helps in academic studies
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
It is centrally located in the Valley and has very welcoming staff
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I want her to reach her goals and enjoy playing her music