MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Charmaine Esmejarda as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Charmaine:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Charmaine Esmejarda and I'm 11 years old
2. What do you at MozArt Music Academy?
I learn about techniques in singing, and making my voice develop
3. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song I've learned at MozArt Music Academy is the one I will sing at the Winter Recital called, "Round Midnight"
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
What I like most about MozArt Music Academy is that I could improve one of my favorite hobbies which is Singing
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to become a doctor, and become a singer for fun
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I would tell my other friends that taking music lessons is really fun so they should try it out. It would be great!
Questions to Charmaine's parent:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Charmaine's music study?
We are proud of her because she is a great singer and still continuing to develop her talent
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
She started singing since she was 2 years old. She already won a contest from her school when she was in 3rd grade
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
It is important because it helps them develop self-confidence, memorization, language, emotions, and many more. It adds flavor to our family bonding
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
All of the staffs are very friendly and the teachers know how to motivate their students
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
We just hope that she will always continue to enjoy music and inspire others with her talent