MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Ava Manzo as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Ava:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the flute
3. What is your favorite song?
"One Kiss" by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
MozArt Music Academy inspires me to become the best musician I can be
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be an environmental engineer
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
Do not be afraid to try something new or to better your technique. You aren't just learning how to play music, you're learning a whole new language
Questions to Ava's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Ava's flute study?
I am proud when I see her perform at school and at this year's MozArt Music Academy Recital and see that she is not afraid or shy but looks confident
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Since she was very young she loved to dance and sing and didn't mind that we were watching her. She loved an audience
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
I think music is important because it helps with brain development. It is important for our family because it makes Ava happy
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
It is a very family friendly environment
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I would love to see her continue to pursue music in high school and college and continue learning different instruments