MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Andrew Scott-Webster as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positive attitude to our music school.
Questions to Andrew:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Andrew and I am 4 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the piano at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
I like to sing "The Muffin Man"
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like playing music
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a train conductor
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
It's so fun!
Questions to Andrew's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Andrew's piano study?
I'm proud of his ability to be focused and pick it up quickly
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
I noticed he was interested in music when he took music classes at Gymboree
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
I believe learning to play music gives children opportunities for learning, improves brain development and teaches discipline
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
I love MozArt Music Academy's warm and friendly environment where Andrew has lots of fun
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I would like Andrew to keep practicing, to be able to play the piano with all of his fingers, and to be able to read music