MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Andre Will as our MozArtist of the Week. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Andre:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Andre and I turned 13 years old last March
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I currently play the piano, but I would love to learn another instrument, significantly the guitar
3. What is your favorite song?
"Take on Me" by A-Ha
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I love the amazing teachers, the individual/private lessons, and the efficient teaching strategies from all the teachers. MozArt Music Academy teaches very effectively and clearly explains all the instructions. My teacher, Jane, is absolutely incredible and is the best teacher I every had
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a singer when I grow up and would love to perform my talent on America's Got Talent with my sister
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
Music is so joyful and incredibly addicting. Not only that, although learning certain things can be difficult and challenging, learning an instrument or a song is actually very fun. If you want to begin music, I recommend beginning at MozARt Music Academy. It's a great place for students and is filled with positivity and fun!!
Questions to Andre's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Andre's music study?
He is so diligent when it comes to practicing. This is the one activity he never even complains about. We are so proud of andre for giving 100%!
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
When Andre was a little boy, we noticed that he would stop and drop everything when he heard classical music. He is very into music
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
Music heals all! When I'm stressed, my outlet is always music and exercise. I see my kids turn to music for all kinds of reasons as well-relaxation, motivation, and creativity
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
I love how encouraging everyone is-the instructors, the owners, and everyone else. The place is upbeat and professional. They do an amazing of motivating the kids. Tarina, Jane, and all the staffs are so so friendly
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
Andre and his sister want to go to America's Got Talent and Perform. Watching them perform on that show would be amazing!