MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Zachary Posell as our Marvelous MozArtist. We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Zachary:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
Zachary, 7 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
3. What is your favorite song?
"Jack and the Beanstalk"
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
I like MozArt Music Academy because they have nice teachers and because they have good teachers
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a soldier
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
It is fun. People should learn about musical instruments!
Questions to Zachary's mom:
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Zachary's piano study?
We are proud of Zachary, he makes practice fun. Once Zachary sits down and practices on his piano, he becomes joyful. Zachary likes to use his imagination and also comes up with many made up songs and melodies after his practices.
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Since Zachary was little, he loves sound, melodies and classical music. His sister used to play the piano when Zachary was little. He usually sat down, danced and joined her.
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
We believe that music makes new connection in our brain. Music helps promote joy and enhances imagination. Music is in our everyday life. We wanted our kids to learn and be introduced to fundamentals of music.
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
MozArt Music Academy has many great teachers with excellent knowledge and experience in teaching. Zachary gets all the support he needs. His teacher makes the lessons interesting and fun for him!
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
We would like Zachary to try and explore various instruments in addition to piano.