Updated: Mar 15, 2019
MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Isabella K. as our Marvelous MozArtist! We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Isabella:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Isabella and I'm 9 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the violin at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
"Bought me a Cat"
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
The teachers because they are nice, kind and sometimes funny
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a vet
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
I encourage them to play music, too
Questions to Isabella's parent(s):
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Isabella's violin study?
We love seeing the look of accomplishments in her eyes when she gets through a piece of music that she had been smuggling with
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Isabella has always wanted to play an instrument from her pink toy piano to keyboard classes in preschool to her deciding, on her own, that she wanted to try violin
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
It fosters a sense of accomplishment and reading music teaches her to learn in a more abstract way
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
The instructors are able to teach each student at their own level and come up with unique ways of inspiring them. Nice to be able to work with MMA when a makeup lesson is needed
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
I'd love to see sometimes "click" and she would just pick up the instrument on her own and play for fun