Marvelous MozArtist - Emeline
MozArt Music Academy is proud to present Emeline as our Marvelous MozArtist! We award brilliant individual who brings positiveness to our music school.
Questions to Emeline:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Emeline (Valeria) Estrada and I'm 13 years old
2. What instrument do you play at MozArt Music Academy?
I play the guitar at MozArt Music Academy
3. What is your favorite song?
Demons-Kurt Hugo Schneider, Sam Tsui
If only - Andrea Bocelli, Dua Lipa
4. What do you like most about MozArt Music Academy?
The inspiration the teachers give you, making you feel comfortable, and believing that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. The kindness everyone gives will make anyone feel great. The teachers are so inspirational making you to try your best. They are many other great things but those are the ones I cherish the most
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
This is one question that I think about so hard but I honestly don't really Know. I really think it'll be great to become a lawyer or a judge and one day make it to the Supreme Court of Justice but if I can make it farther - I'd be the President of America which will make me proud. Or at least, I want to work for the government and try to make the world a better place for the future generation
6. What do you want to tell other friends about taking music lessons?
It is obvious taking music lessons/playing an instrument will improve your skills in academics, but that's a whole another story. What I want to say is that if you try hard enough to achieve something it will happen. Not only for instruments but in everything in life, it takes practice - LOTS of PRACTICE!
Questions to Emeline's parent(s):
1. What are you most proud of when it comes to Emeline's guitar study?
The dedication and commitment with which she practices everyday
2. How did you discover your child's interest in music?
Emeline always liked music. One day she suddenly asked me to look for a place where she can learn to play the guitar
3. Why do you think music education is important for children and why is it important for your family?
It's good to give our children a good beginning letting them do something they like, and learning how to play an instrument is giving them something for life
4. What do you enjoy most about MozArt Music Academy?
Teacher and staff are great. I feel safe here - it's a place specially designed for kids to enrich their lives
5. In the future, what would be amazing to see your child do with music?
Giving a great performance, enjoy by doing something she really likes!